It was announced yesterday that Fran, our CEO, will be on the new steering group of “digital and data visionaries” helping the UK government become more and more data-driven. We’re obviously very excited about this – both because it’s an honour to be asked to participate, and because we’re genuinely keen to put data to work in a way that really affects our lives for the better.
The full list of members is:
- Sir Nigel Shadbolt from the ODI
- Mustafa Sulyman from Google DeepMind
- Fran Bennett from Mastodon C
- Xavier Rolet from the London Stock Exchange
- Mark Thompson from Judge Business School
- Dame Fiona Caldicott, former Chair of the National Information Governance Board for Health and Social Care